How MPPS V13 MPPS V16 read and write ECU?
This blog will show you how MPPS V13 and MPPS V16 read write ECU separately. Both MPPS V13 cable and MPPS V16 chip tuning interface can read and write ECU EDC15, EDC16, EDC17, MED9.x, Siemens PPD1/x, EDC15, ME7.xi, etc. Hope it helps.
Before starting the work, please note that:
- The MPPS tool requires a stable laptop computer with a good battery. For best results use windows XP and use a laptop with a fully charged battery.
- It is very important not to disturb your computer while you are reading/writing the ECU. So remain still to avoid moving any wires or connections and close all other programs on your computer beforehand.
How MPPS V13 read and write ECU?
- Ensure your car is switched off. Locate the diagnostic port and connect the tool.
- Connect the USB cable to your laptop.
- Open the MPPS software through the shortcut on your desktop.
- Once open, switch on your ignition to 2 clicks (until the engine check light is shown on your dash).
- Select your car and engine from the menus provided.
- Select ECU ID on the left.
- Select “Read”.
- MPPS V13 read ECU data needs over one minute, after that save the file in an appropriate place with the file name of: YourName.bin. Then follow software tips as follows: switch off keys→ wait 5 seconds→ switch on keys.
- Back to MPPS software main menu and select “Write”.
- Locate your remapped file and then select “OK”. Then follow software tips as follows: switch off keys→ wait 5 seconds→ switch on keys.
- Switch off the ignition and close the program. MPPS V13 chip tuning read and write ECU successfully!
How MPPS V16 read and write ECU?
1) Open the MPPS ECU chip tuning tool software. Open “loader”.
2) Choose from Local Disk (C), open the file folder “MPPS” then choose MPPS.
3) Select Language, car Make, car Model and ECU type.
4) Click “EDC ID (F1)”.
5) Click “Read”.
6) Click “Write”.
(Visited 2,455 times, 1 visits today)