Galletto 1260 read/write full flash from MS43/MS42
Hi to All! Just finished free app to read and write MS42/MS43 full flash in bootmode, using Galletto 1260 ecu flash tool and JMGarageFlasher
For an educational purpose, I would elaborate on this process of DME programming to comprehend the process and get a grasp of what exactly needs to be done. Wish it’s helpful.
1.First of all, you need to remove ECU from car.
2.Turn off 4 torx bolts from case and extract the mainboad.
- Locate 104 boot pin
- Short boot pin to GND
- Put “+12V” and “-” to your black(2 pins) socket connected to Galletto
- Connect K-line from white(2pins) socket to ECU
- Connect power to ECU
AFTER 6 Seconds(from power connected) remove wire beetween 104pin and GND.
That’s all. ECU now in bootmode and you can “connect”
– L-line no need
– 12V and GND is direct power source to black(2pin) and to ECU (4/7 and 26)
– 64kb is only calibration (tables and constants) read by Galletto
– 512 is full flash memory read by JMGarageFlasher