Foxflash/KT200/PCMTuner/ECU Bench Tool Read/ Write VW MED17.5 ECU on Bench
There are four new ECU programmers are recommended by eobdtool.co.uk to read/write VW MED17.5: Foxflash, KT200/KTM200/ECUTuner, PCMTuner, and ECU Bench Tool. Here mainly introduce the difference and the user guide.
- Supports English, Italian, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Turkish
- Supports Bosch, Magneti, Marelli, Continental, Denso, Delco, Temic, or Siemens (PCR2.1, EDC16, EDC17, ME9.0, MG1 MD1, DTC/VAG gearbox) via OBD, Bench, BDM/JTAG, Boot
- Works online, VR reading online if VR files on server
- Supports license: CAR, TRUCK, MOTORBIKE, TRACTOR, BOAT, Additional TCU package available for Automatic Transmissions.
- Update online
- Supports Warranty: Two years
- Supports Italian, English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian, Turkish
- Supports Bench, Boot, BDM/KTAG, and OBD mode for Bosch, Magneti Marelli, Continental, Denso, Delco, Temic or Siemens ECU (PCR2.1, EDC16, EDC17, ME9.0, MG1 MD1, DTC/VAG gearbox)
- Must work online, VR reading online if VR files on server
- Supports license:
Auto version (7 licenses): Car OBD, Truck OBD, Full System, BDM/JTAG, TOOL BOOT, Bench Mode, TCU Gear
Full version (10 licenses): Car OBD, Truck OBD, Tractor OBD, Boat OBD, Motorbike OBD, Full System, BDM/JTAG, TOOL BOOT, Bench Mode, TCU Gear
- Lifetime Free update, No annual fee
- Supports Warranty: One year
- Supports English, Russian
- Supports Bench, boot and OBD mode for Bosch, Magneti Marelli, Continental or Siemens ECU
- Works offline, VR need online (Download VR files for free+ Pay for tuning file)
- Supports license: 67 modules in 1
- Free update online, No subscription, No annual fee, No monthly fee
- Supports Warranty: Two years
- Supports English
- Read write ECU via bench mode
- Supports update online
- Pay for VR files& tuning file
- Supports ECU:
Bosch MDG1 based on Motorola MPC5777 / Aurix TC2xx microprocessor
Bosch EDC16 based on Motorola MPC5xx microprocessor.
VAG/VOLVO MED9 based on Motorola MPC5xx microprocessor (Other brands using ME(D)9 are currently not supported, will be added in future)
How to read/write VW MED17.5?
Download, install and activate foxflash software before using. Click here to learn more.
First, Connect foxflash main unit and bench box via the professional adapter
Next, connect the other end of the bench box to a colored jumper
Then, connect the colored jumper to ECU according to the wiring diagram
After that, connect foxflash ECU programmer and computer via the USB cable
Finally, plug in the power to the bench box
The connection is complete, now start to read the data.
Open foxflash software, and a device serial number appears on the window, just click ‘Yes’ to continue
Select Driver and the corresponding model ‘VOLKSWAGEN TC1766 VAG MED17.5’
Click ‘Connect’ to start the connection
Turn on the switch on the jumper according to the prompt ‘Keep ECU Power ON’
Connection is OK
Then click ‘Read Eeprom’ to read the data
Save the data after reading
Turn off the switch on the jumper
The VW MED17.5 EEPROM data has been read successfully by Foxflash ECU Chip Tuning Tool.
Which one is best for you? It depends on your budget and practical use. Just read the post carefully and make a good decision.