Orange5 Super Pro 1.35 Driver Software Free Download and Installation Guide
In the previous article, we introduce the difference between the 2022 new Orange5 Super Pro and Orange5 Plus V1.35. Now we will share the Orange 5 Super Pro V1.35&1.36 software download link and installation guide for new users.
Orange5 Super Pro 1.35 free download link:
Size: 1.88 GB
Orange5 Super Pro 1.36 free download link:
Language: English, Russian
O.S: WIN XP/ WIN7/WIN8/WIN10 (32bit and 64-bit)
How to install and use Orange5 Super Pro 1.35& 1.36 software?
1.Orange5 Super Pro V1.35 Driver and Software installation guide
Before installing the software, connect Orange 5 Super Pro to computer by the USB cable.
Open the software folder downloaded
Run Orange application as administrator
When the system prompts ‘USB device not found’ on the screen, it means the device driver is not installed.
Go to computer management
Select device manager>> Ports (COM&LPT)>> USB Serial Device (COME)>> Update driver
Then choose ‘Browse my computer for driver software (Locate and install driver manually)’ to search for drivers
Search for drivers in the location ‘Orange5_SIPER PRO>> Driver>> X32 or X64 depending on your computer system’
Click OK to continue
Update driver successfully
Now the ORANGE5 USB can be checked under the Universal Serial Bus controllers option in computer management.
2.How to use Orange5 Super Pro software?
The Orange5 software is ready to use.
Connect the chip you want to Orange5 Super Pro
Run Orange5 software
There are 8 functions on the toolbar: File, Buffer, Device, Tools, Options, Type, Recent, Help.
- Buffer: incl. Undo, Copy, Paste, Search, Replace, Search Text, Select, Fill Buffer, Fill Buffer Random, Xor Buffer, Swap and Checksum
- Device: incl. Read, Read All, Write, Modify, Write All, Compare, Difference, Blank Check, Test Insertion
- Tools: incl. Calculator, Pin Tester, Statistic, Dump map, Templates, Log Window, HPL Registers and HPL Debug
- Options: General, Device, Hardware, Editor, Files, Colors, Language, Compare mode
- Recent: displays the most recently tested car models
- Help: incl. Help, Chip info, Chip Pinout, System Info, Check Updates and About Orange
Click the yellow &white icon to select the related chip type
Then click the green Read icon to read the chip